Mystic Murder-Murder is an art, is a story written by Deepak Senthilkumar from April 2008 to December 2008
Click here to leave your comments!!!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A page from the diary of SOS-2

Ebenezer Jacob Francis was a Diamond merchant in Chennai. He also happens to be my father because he was responsible for my birth. But in no other way he could be called as my father. Since my mother was the second wife of Ebenezer (I don’t want to call him as dad), he could not spend enough time with our family. He had incurred all his wealth from his first wife and they had a daughter named Angelika. Ebenezer’s nickname was EJF. He had his business dealings in South Africa. He wanted to take our family (me, my mum and my brother Allen) along with him. I could never forget that trip, because that changed my life topsy-turvy.

No comments: