Mystic Murder-Murder is an art, is a story written by Deepak Senthilkumar from April 2008 to December 2008
Click here to leave your comments!!!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A page from the diary of SOS-3

Ebenezer wanted our family to shift to South Africa permanently. My mom liked the idea and she accepted. We were living happily in South Africa. Though I was not very happy, I felt South Africa a better place than Chennai. One day, I was playing cricket with the neighbour kids (Allen did not join us because he didn’t like any outdoor game) for a long time from morning 10 till 6 in the evening, even without lunch. After finishing the game, I went to home only to find mom and Allen dead. This was the greatest despair in my life. I didn’t know what I was supposed to do. I started to run. I had to run until I escape from death which had consumed my mum and bro.

No comments: