Mystic Murder-Murder is an art, is a story written by Deepak Senthilkumar from April 2008 to December 2008
Click here to leave your comments!!!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A page from the diary of SOS-4

I continued my run for one full night. The next day I woke up and found that I was lying in a comfortable bed. ‘Was all this a strange dream?’, I thought. A stranger appeared in front of me (confirming it was not a dream) and told that I was lying unconscious in his farm and I looked very tired and dehydrated. So he took me into his home inside the farm. He asked me who I was. I told him about my mom and bro but didn’t tell about Ebenezer. I told him that my dad was dead. I started to weep. I was only 10 years old on that day. I couldn’t control my emotions. The stranger told that his name was Sam and showed that day’s news paper.

Police stated that they had identified 26-year-old Jazupek Jak. He killed a 12 year old boy and his mom (36), of Indian origin, who were living in the apartment next to Jazupek’s apartment (the lady also had another son who is missing). Police reported that Jazupek rehearsed several strange experiments on approximately 20 cats which were buried in his backyard and that 10 live cats were also found in his apartment, probably awaiting future experiments. He stated that he had to try the practice on a human being. As stated, he obviously enjoyed the massacre of his alleged victims, drank their blood and even tried their meat. In his apartment police found a stack of cannibalistic and satanic literature. He also claimed that in the prosecution of his two victims "He entered his body". Jazupek was questioned regarding the aforementioned unnamed person who only goes by the name "He" and he replied that "He" is a "superior mighty lord" but not pointing out any specific icon. Neighbours described him as being very strange, having a "sparkly look" and he obviously indicated that he is mentally distorted.

I could very well understand that it was my family’s story on the news paper.

Sam told me that he had no relatives and whether I could live with him as his son. He then asked what my name was, I replied as SON OF SAM.

No comments: