Mystic Murder-Murder is an art, is a story written by Deepak Senthilkumar from April 2008 to December 2008
Click here to leave your comments!!!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A page from the diary of SOS-7

In few months I became an expert in puzzles like my dad. He also taught what out of the box thinking was. He gave me nine dots and asked me to connect those dots with only four straight lines without pausing anywhere.

I was staring at those dots.

After five minutes of thinking I got the solution


My dad was very happy with this solution. He told me that I had out of the box thinking. Generally people form a box with these nine dots and they can’t solve it at all. Only when one comes out of the box, this puzzle would be solved. But, I never formed the box. My dad told me that, ‘I was special’. That was the first time someone called me so. I was on cloud nine.

No comments: